This is the conformal coating that I've been using to protect my drones for over 4 years. My quads end up in the water nearly every week...and we flew through a bando in the rain yesterday...Wether you end up hitting a droplet of dew on a blade of grass or you sink your quad in the Abyss, Conformal Coating is the way to protect your electronics from water damage.
MG Chemicals is great for every board on your quad, but dont paint it in buttons, switches, or connectors that you plan to use.
Updated to 422C as 422B is discontinued
MG CHEMICALS 422C-55ML 422C SILICONE CONFORMAL COATING
Hazmat Shipping Required - Please add this item to a Quote for updated Shipping Costs.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE
- Resistivity: 3.5 x 1013 Ω·cm
- Dielectric Strength: 1 076 V/mil
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: >1 500 V
- Glass Transition Temperature (Tg): 31 °C
- CTE prior Tg: 111 ppm/°C
- Service Temperature Range: -40–200 °CUsage Parameters
- Dry Time To Handle (1 coat): 10 min
- Dry Time To Handle (2 coats): 15 min
- Minimum Recoat Time: 2 min
- Recommended Film Thickness: 25–75 µm
- Theoretical Coverage @ 25 µm: 58 900 cm2/LUncured Properties
- Viscosity @ 25 ˚C: 14 cP
- Density: 0.92 g/mL
- Percent Solids: 30 %
- Shelf Life: 5 years
- Calculated VOC: 271 g/L