TBS is constantly evolving FPV, and while Crossfire has long been the king of long range and penetration, we had been begging for something faster. Tracer is TBS's new 2.4GHz low latency protocol, with built in diversity, for an even faster link, capable of over 29km...but TBS isnt one to just sit on a new product, they're continuing to evolve. They're adding a 50hz LORA mode to push the range even further, and there are leaks from Trappy that they plan to go faster than 250Hz mode, and we just got a mixer bypass for internal TBS radios dropping the latency even further. I love how this company releases updates to constantly give us more features.
TBS TRACER NANO TX - FPV RACING DRONE TRANSMITTER
In a race, microseconds count. Goggles down, thumbs up - are you ready for a true 250Hz radio link? End to end latency: barely noticeable. Nothing else comes close! Thanks to 2.4GHz technology, we took the best from Crossfire and shrunk it down to speed it up. The end result: Smaller antennas, more speed, range for days.
TBS TRACER NANO TX FEATURES
- 250Hz: Fastest available radio and telemetry link
- Brand new 2.4GHz technology not found in any other radio link
- 3ms end to end latency
- Crossfire engine for ultimate compatibility and functionality
- "JR" and "LITE" form factor transmitters
- Nano-sized receiver with antenna diversity
- 15mi+/25km+ range
- For drones, planes, helicopters, cars and boats
TBS TRACER NANO TX SPECIFICATIONS:
- Latency & Refresh Rate: 3ms, 250Hz
- Output power: 25mW / 100mW
- Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz ISM
- Input Voltage: 5V - 9V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 65 x 48 x 22 mm (JR module size)
- Radio Compatibility: Lite module bay (e.g. TBS Tango 2, Taranis X-Lite, X9 Lite), OpenTX V2.1+. The TBS Tracer Nano TX is suggested for use in Futaba and Spektrum remotes that do not have a JR-module bay
* output power modes may not be available due to local regulation limitations
- TBS Tracer Manual
- TBS Agent M (new! online configurator and firmware update tool)
- TBS Agent X (desktop configurator for software updates)
- TBS Cloud - Wifi Firmware
Grab some Tracer NanoRX Receivers to go with it!
Are you using a Tango 2 (v2 or v3) and you need the Add-on Bay?
Want more Penetration? Add Peter the Penetrator High Gain Antenna!