TBS TANGO 2 MODULE BAY ADD-ON
Want to add Tracer to your Tango2? Or how about a 4n1 Multiprotocol module so you can fly FrSky, FlySky, Spektrum, whoops, toy grade stuff like Syma, Hubsan, JJRC, etc, or maybe you'd like to experiment with ELRS? Well, you can add a bay to your Tango2 v2 or v3 with this little kit!
After-market mod to add a module bay to your Tango 2. Sticks to the back of your Tango 2 and plugs into the receptacle board of your Tango 2.
- Install the FPC cable to the PCB.
With the blue side facing up, lift the lock and slide the cable in then lock it down.
- Feed the cable through the bottom and place the PCB to the module bay.
- Turn the module bay around to make sure everything fits accordingly.
- Close the case with the 2 screws provided
- Use a dremel, knife or solder tip to cut a small hole accoridng to the outline.
- Slide the flex PCB through the drilled case.
- Clean the back surface and tape the Tango 2 module bay down
- Install the FPC cable into the receptacle.
- Close the Tango2 case, and you're done!
Warning: The batch 1 of Tango 2 shipped without module bay capability. Please verify that there is a connector (in pictures above) before purchasing this add-on. Upgrade PCB's are available!
Also, whenever opening up your Tango 2 in future, you will need to open the module bay and release the flex PCB from the socket.
- "LITE" style module bay add-on for Tango 2
- Compatible with TBS Tango 2 mainboard "V006H" and up