Get Loud, Get Lit, Dont Lose your Shit!
In partnership with Team Drone Adventures, I'm giving you the ultimate combo to help you find your quad!
Laser bright LED strips and a screaming loud ViFly buzzer, that's self powered.
No Quads Left Behind!
Go To TeamDroneAdventures.org to see when the next meetup is happening and grab your tickets!
(It's March 10-13 in Vienna GA the Bando BBQ Meetup, I'll be there!)
Advanced ViSense Technology
- With ViSense-based technology, the VIFLY Finder 2 can power itself to beep even the quad battery has been ejected. Even more, the built-in light sensor can detect light intensity and then smartly control the LED light to flash. Besides, it enables the buzzer automatically enter into sleep mode at night to save power and not disturb.
Much Louder than Standard Buzzer
- To easily find the lost drone in long distance, the VIFLY Finder 2 buzzer is designed to install a very loud beeper that the volume can be up to 110 dB.
Two Options to Disarm the Buzzer
- Option 1, Disarm with button: Disconnect main battery, hold disarm button on VIFLY Finder 2 for 1-5 seconds then release.
Option 2, Disarm with main battery: Disconnect main battery, then connect main battery for 3-6 seconds and disconnect it again.
It will beep 3 times when disarmed successfully.
Compatible with Both FPV quadcopter and RC Airplane
- VIFLY finder 2 is programmed to be compatible with any flight controllers to support FPV quad, and receivers for RC airplane. No extra setting required, it will automatically recognize the device to connect.
- Wiring Diagram
- Simply connects the VIFLY Finder 2 to your flight controller(racing drone) or receiver(RC airplane) via 3 wires, and it’s ready to enjoy your flight.
- Comparison Table – VIFLY Finder Mini VS VIFLY Finder 2
VIFLY Finder Mini VIFLY Finder 2 Weight 2.7g 5g Size 19x11x12 mm 24x13x16 mm Volume Up to 100 dB
Up to 110 dB Working Time Up to 7 hours
Up to 30 hours Battery 40mAh LiPo 80mAh LiPo Light Sensor No Yes Applicable models Compact Size Build Normal/Large Size Build